#!/usr/bin/vijay

Saturday, June 25, 2005

End of One more month

As usual the End-Of-Month-Economic-Crisis strikes again. I'd to get the money from Emergency Relief Fund (a.k.a The Coin Storage). I counted them today and it was Rs.150+, Can you believe it? I am rich!!!

I picked a handful of coins to feed my bike, he was almost on empty-stomach. I went to the petrol bunk, after filling him with one litre, I gave the bunch of coins to him, the sales guy looked at me in a sarcastic way. And told me that he doesn't want coins, he got a ton of them already .. I smiled and said, that's what I got. And he went on explaining in punjabi, I enjoyed those noise :) I couldn't make out single syllable of the word. But using my gesture-analysis-knowledge-resources I could understand that he was very embarrassed to take the coins. Phew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home