#!/usr/bin/vijay

Saturday, June 25, 2005

I live here!!

Here's the photograph of my house in Chandigarh(Mohali). I live at Sector 71. In the first floor. Its a bedroom + kitchen & all that I need .. A double bed, A/C, Small TV with 5.1 DVD home theater System, Kitchen, Geyser for summer, all in all .. Home sweet home. And my true companion of all times .. My blue-bike (TVS Fiero FX!). I love it! I used to go a lot of places on my bike. And now a days, this guy doesn't have much work to do. Couple of drives to office and back home, and weekly four days to the guitar class in the evening. I am planning a good trip for him in the next month after a basic health check-up is done. It might be towards shimla or haridwar. A weekend shimla program is still pending. I am not sure when I'll be able to make it. Because I've taken up more interesting assignments lately.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home